Welcome to Crisathena (“Crisathena”, “we”, “our” and “us”) website. Your access to and use of this website (“Site”) are subject to the following terms and conditions (“T&C”). Please read these terms carefully before using and/or placing an order on the Site. By visiting and shopping at the Site, you are deemed to have accepted the T&C and agreed to be bound by the T&C.
Crisathena is a limited company incorporated in Hong Kong with its registered address at Rm 1104, Crawford House, 70 Queen's Road Central,Central, Hong Kong.
We may restrict your access to the Site of part of it subject to registration and other conditions. Any access to the Site may be withdrawn at any time, including but not limited to your breach of any of the T&C..
We do not guarantee the Site or any individual function will always be available and error free or the Site or the server is free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for if any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period and/or any loss or damage caused by viruses or other harmful components that may infect your computer, mobile phone, tablet equipment, programs, mobile application, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site.
You must not misuse the Site and you are prohibited to:-
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation to others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment; and
- Send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material.
- Intellectual Property
All content, such as text, pictures, icons, videos and software, on this Site is the intellectual property of Crisathena and their licensor(s).
All such intellectual property rights are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”); and international treaties and conventions on intellectual property.
This Site is for your personal use and non-commercial use only. Unless it is expressly authorized by Crisathena, you are not permitted to:-
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, in any format, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any proportion of the Site, including but not limited to trademarks belonging to Crisathena;
- Frame and mirror any part of the Site without our express written consent; and
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing content of the Site.
You are required to register an account in order to place an order on the Site. By registering an account, you agree to:-
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself;
- Inform us immediately of any update, change or amendment of information you provided to us;
- Accept responsibility for all activities conducted through your account; and
- Be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
Upon registration, any person using the Site with your account and password is deemed to be you or authorized to act for you.
We have the absolute discretion to refuse any registration or terminate any account for any reason whatsoever.
- Third Party Links
The Site may include links to other websites or online resources which are not operated or prepared by Crisathena. We do not have control over such external websites and online resources and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may cause by or in connection with your use of them.
We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of such external websites or online resources. Your use of these websites or resources will be at your own risks and subject to the terms and conditions contained within such websites.
- Eligibility of Placing Order
In order to place an order with us, you must:-
- Over 18 years of age;
- Possess a valid credit card / debit card issued by a licensed bank, PayPal account acceptable to Crisathena;
- Warrant the personal and payment details (such as email address, real name, phone number, delivery information and other request information) provided by you to be valid and accurate; and
- 4.Be the authorized user of the credit card / debit card issued by a licensed bank, PayPal account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the order price.
By placing an order on the Site, you expressly authorize us to:-
- Process a charge or charges on your credit card / debit card issued by a licensed bank, PayPal account in the amount of the final purchase price, including the purchase price of the Products and delivery costs (“Final Purchase Price”);
- Use the personal details provided by you to perform anti-fraud checks; and
- Transmit or obtain information about you to or from third parties, such as credit reference or fraud prevent agencies.
All orders are subject to availability of the Products and confirmation of the Product price. Products in your shopping cart are not reserved and may be repurchased by other customers.
- Price and Product Description
All prices shown on the Site are in Hong Kong Dollars (“HKD”). If your credit card / debit card issued by a licensed bank, PayPal account is not denominated in HKD, the Final Purchase Price charged in your currency will be calculated by your issuing bank in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the date the bank processes the transaction.
The total amount as shown in the shopping cart has already included the corresponding costs to deliver the Products to the selected delivery address.
However, the prices of the Products displayed on the Site exclude import taxes. You are advised to check the relevant import taxes and duties of the country before placing an order. We are not in control of any import taxes and duties applicable to your order. You shall be responsible for paying the import taxes and duties to release the Products from the customs on arrival (if applicable).
Whilst we use our every effort to ensure that all details displayed on the Site are accurate, we do not guarantee they are without errors. If we discover any error in relation to the price or description of any Product you ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible and provide you an option of reconfirming at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are not able to contact you, the order will be treated as cancelled. In case you have already paid for the Products, you will receive a full refund.
We accept payment made by Visa, MasterCard, debit card issued by a licensed bank, PayPal account. You must be the credit card/ debit card, PayPal account owner or authorized by the owner to use it. If your card issuer refuses payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay of delivery or non-delivery.
- Acceptance of Order
Upon placing your order and entering all relevant information, we will send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your order (“Order Confirmation”). This Order Confirmation does not constitute an acceptance of your order.
Your order will not be accepted and no contract is formed between you and us until we have:-
- Debited your credit card / debit card issued by a licensed bank, PayPal account, in full amount of the Final Purchase Price.; and
- Sent you a message to confirm the Products have been dispatched to you (“Courier information”).
We have the sole discretion not to accept your order for any reason, including but not limited to the following reason(s):-
- The Product you ordered is out of stock;
- There is pricing or Product description error;
- We are not able to debit your credit card / debit card issued by a licensed bank, PayPal account for payment of the Final Purchase Price; and
If the Product you ordered is out of stock and we have received your payment, we will refund the full amount of Final Purchase Price to you. We will not be liable for any loss or damage in relation to our refusal to accept your order.
- Cancellation and Amendment of Order
You are unable to amend any part of your order or cancel your order upon Order Confirmation.
- Returns and Exchange
For reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund the Final Purchase Price or allow exchange of our Product(s) unless the size, colour or quantity of the Product delivered to you differs from the one(s) listed in the Order Confirmation or the Product delivered to you is defective.
We endeavor to deliver the Products by the delivery times set out in the “Delivery” page. However, we do not guarantee the expected arrival date is completely accurate and we will not be responsible for any delay of delivery due to customs clearance or events beyond our control as stated below.
The Product(s) will be at your risk from the time of delivery while the title of the Product(s) will only pass to you until we receive full payment of the Final Purchase Price. We have the right to retrieve any Product(s) stated in the delivery confirmation if we do not receive full payment from you.
- Disclaimer of Liability
We provide the Site on an “as is” basis and make no representation as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:-
- All conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by law into these T&C; and
- Any and all liability to you, whether arising under these T&C or otherwise in connection with your use of the Site.
The foregoing is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these T&C is intended to exclude or limit any liability that may not by law be excluded or limited, and in particular none of the exclusions and limitations in this clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under Hong Kong law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded, nor in any way to exclude or limit liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
You agree to fully and irrevocably indemnify, defend and hold harmless to Crisathena, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and affiliates from any of all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs, including but not limited to legal fees, arising from your use of the Site or your breach of the T&C.
All notices given by us to you should be preferably email via firstname.lastname@example.org . Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately after 48 hours after an email is sent.
- Events beyond our Control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations under an order you have placed that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of network systems, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
The wavier by Crisathena of any breach of the terms of the T&C shall not operate or be construed as a wavier of any subsequent breach. Failure by Crisathena to insist upon strict performance of any terms of the T&C hereunder, or delay in exercising any of its remedies, shall not constitute a waiver of such term or a wavier of any default, not of the remedy.
If any terms of the T&C is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the T&C shall continue to be valid as to the other terms thereof and the remainder of the affected term.
- Modification of Terms
We reserve the right to revise and modify any content of the Site, including the T&C, at any time.
This T&C has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The T&C shall be governed by and construed in accordance with law of Hong Kong SAR. The courts of Hong Kong shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes associated with the T&C.